2. Life is nothing but a series of challenges.
important question should be “what am I becoming?” We are what we spend our time on.
5. “Until a person can correct and control his thought life, he cannot correct his real life of actions” – Lester Sumrall, in his book “Imagination: Hidden Force of Human Potential”
6. In every important area, work out where 20 percent of effort can lead to 80 percent of returns. Do those RATHER THAN PURSING EVERY AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY.
you are not here any longer. What would you want to be able to say to them after your funeral when they are grieving.when
8. To break through my ceiling of achievement I must commit to models and systems. The habit of adopting successful models by deciding what you want, researching who has done it, choosing a model and is just time to implement.
9. “It’s not who you are that holds you back – it’s who you think you are not”. – Mother Theresa
10. I needed this to help me with perspective and discipline.